WHERE WE SHIP
Currently we only ship to addresses within the United States.
- We also ship to Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico and internationally but you must place your order over the phone and pay for shipping charges. Shipping charges to Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico and internationally may be different from what you have been charged during checkout. If so, we will contact you to inform you of the additional amount in such cases.
SHIPPING TO HAWAII, ALASKA & PUERTO RICO
- Please contact us by phone or e-mail with the item(s) you would like to purchase and we will e-mail you the estimated shipping charges.
Free shipping is offered on orders over $150, however some of the larger items will incur a heavy item handling charge. If this charge is applicable, it will be displayed on the product page under the add to cart button.
- If you would like special requirements for your shipment (signature required, expedited, insurance, etc), please place your order over the phone and let us know your requirements to determine any extra shipping costs.
- Unless special shipping arrangements are made (expedited, insurance, signature required, etc.) we are not responsible for any shipping delays or lost shipments once the items purchased are handed over to the shipping carrier.
- COCO COIR FULL ROLLS ship FOB. Our customers are responsible to file the claim with the carrier if there is any problems with the rolls being damaged during shipping.
We are not responsible for shipping delays that are a result of credit card/billing problems, product availability delays, or order changes made after the order has been placed. If your order is received, the inventory is in stock and your credit card information matches the information you supplied with your order, your order will ship within 2 business days by regular Ground shipping. This does not apply to custom orders requiring custom logos or custom sizes. If you would like expedited shipping, please choose that online or give us a call and place your order over the phone.
METHOD OF DELIVERY
The majority of items are shipped via FedEx Ground or UPS, but for larger items we might use specialized freight carriers. All shipments are made by regular ground with the carrier of our choice.
IS OUR WEB SITE SECURE?
Shopping with your credit card with cocomatsnmore.com is guaranteed to be safe and secure.
We take extensive steps to process thousands of Internet transactions securely and safely. Our secure server software (SSL) is the industry standard for securing credit card transactions over the Internet.
This software encrypts all your personal information into an unrecognizable code that is securely transmitted from you to us. When this encrypted information reaches our secure server, we translate it back to its original form and store it safely offline and inaccessible through the Internet.
To continue our commitment to your security, every credit card processed is run through an address verification process to verify that the card is registered to the billing address on the order.
We are dedicated to providing you with a secure, worry-free shopping experience.
CAN I ORDER OVER THE PHONE?
Absolutely! We understand it's sometimes easier to talk to a "real person " when placing an order. Call us anytime Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm Pacific time. Our toll free number is: (866) 561-1921
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover as forms of payment. If you would like to use an alternative form of payment such as Paypal, wire transfer, purchase order, call us at 800-624-0041.
ONLINE ORDER STATUS (TRACKING INFO AND MORE)
When you place an order with us, you will receive a link that will allow you to track that order. Once your order ships you will receive another email with tracking information (if available).
CONFIRMATION OF ORDERS
After placing an order you will get a confirmation email within 10 minutes. If you place an order with us and don't get a confirmation email check your "junk" mail folder - it will probably be in there; otherwise, shoot us an email and we'll get you set up.
We are required by law to charge tax on orders, which is calculated and itemized during the online ordering process.