So ok.. we all have these so called "friends" (soon to be acquaintances) who excel at the art of free-loading! They show up, drink all your beer, have themselves a jolly good time and then leave you high and dry - not to mention beer-less! It is time we took matters into our hands and stopped these little beer thieves right at the door! And, we have just the right doormat to do the trick - our "Bring Your Own Beer" Doormat!
Not much to say about this doormat really.. it says it all.. get your own beer or get scramming the way you came! And while they are it makes sure they get beer for you as well, for all the times you let them through the door for free.
Now onto some doormat facts - just so you have yourself some added fun as you slam the door shut on those who cannot read the doormat!
The Eco-friendly and natural alternative to your doormat, these mats provide a rich aesthetic to any building or home. Coco entrance mats are made by embedding natural coconut husk fiber into a vinyl backing.
These fibers are a bi-product of the coconut harvesting industry, making the production of these mats highly sustainable, and the mats themselves a perfect complement to your environmentally conscious building or home.
Coir Fiber is a proven scrapper that is highly effective at brushing away dirt and debris from the bottom of shoes to ensure a clean and safe floor inside. This coco fiber is also one of the most absorbent natural fibers available, making it highly effective at keeping moisture off your floors.
Recommended for indoor or fully covered outdoor areas.
18” by 30”
- Eco-friendly and sustainably made.
- Strong and tough, these doormats are resistant to rot, mildew and stains.
- Specially formulated color dye goes deep into the coir fibres for a long-lasting and fade resistant doormat.
- The tough coir fibers will scrape off dirt and mud from shoes, trapping it before tracking indoors.
- Are very easy to clean and maintain - simply vacuum, hose down or shake off to keep them clean.